Monday, April 28, 2014

Condition of Nepalese people in Quatar

Welcome back to all the viewers and the users to my blog spot,

today  I gone a explain you briefly about  Experiences that developed in my heart when I watched one of most popular documentary related to the condition of Nepalese people in Qatar.


















 Most of we Know that dozens of Nepalese migrant laborers have died in Qatar in recent weeks and thousands more are enduring appalling labour abuses, a Guardian investigation has found, raising serious questions about Qatar's preparations to host the 2022 World Cup. I was also really surprised to see the miserable condition of Nepalese people in such a developed country like Qatar. 


As our daily class activities our Edulift teachers had shown us the documentary related to the Condition of Nepalese people in Qatar. I was shocked to see the inconvenient condition of Nepalese brothers in Qatar.


   According to the documentary shown to us it clarify that  at least  more than 50 workers died  of various cases like heart attacks, heart failure or workplace accidents in Qatar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment